Gratitude is a powerful emotion that can profoundly impact our lives. When we express our thanks for the good things in our lives, whether to those directly responsible or simply to the universe at large, we can tap into a sense of positive energy that ripples out to affect those around us. The power of gratitude is undeniable. Gratitude is an essential part of any positive, successful life. It has been linked to increased happiness, better health and stronger relationships. In addition, gratitude can help us develop a growth mindset and see opportunities instead of obstacles which can lead to an abundance of positive energy. When we focus on the good in our lives, we create a powerful force that helps us overcome challenges.Also, when it comes to peak performance, result-oriented coaching plays a significant role. Whether you’re training for a race, trying to improve your business strategies, or working to achieve a personal goal, having an experienced coach by your side can be invaluable.
In one such case, when Mr. Rajesh Sharma started working with Dr. Chandni Tugnait, a life and business coach and founder of Gateway of Healing, he had no idea that she would help him achieve such phenomenal growth in such a short span of time. In just a few sessions, she helped him align his energy, mindset and action, and the results started coming in immediately. Mr. Rajesh, the founder of JPJ Land Promoters Pvt. Ltd., is pioneer in handling the most challenging disputed property cases in the country with immense professionalism and magnanimous results. He had always been a very successful businessman, but with her help, he has seen even greater growth in recent months.
On New Year, to express his gratitude to Dr. Chandni, Mr. Rajesh gifted her a Kia Carnival Limousine. She couldn’t help but reflect on all the hard work they had put in together to achieve this success. The big thing here is not the car or the growth but the emotions of respect, awe, trust, gratitude and conviction between a coach and the coachee. When one surrenders to the power of energy and mind, miracles, beyond the scope of comprehension, are possible. This is what it means to be a successful coach – helping others achieve their dreams and goals!
This story is a testimony to the power of gratitude & coaching and how this can help people achieve their dreams and goals. Don’t shy away from looking for someone who can help you reach your full potential. Choose transformation at every step in life!
Here are some benefits of incorporating gratitude in your life –
1. People who practice gratitude are typically more content in their lives, because they take the time to appreciate what they have rather than dwelling on what they don’t have.
2. Studies have shown that those who practice gratitude report feeling fewer physical symptoms of illness than those who do not incorporate gratitude into their daily lives.
3. Gratitude also has long-term effects on our mental health. Those who practice gratefulness daily are more likely to experience higher levels of self-esteem, resilience, and optimism than those without this habit in their lives.
4. Studies show that expressing gratitude results in increased empathy towards others and improved relationships with family members and friends alike.
5. People who practice gratitude experience greater levels of overall happiness, joy, optimism and enthusiasm. They also report fewer feelings of depression, anxiety and stress. Additionally, those who actively express their appreciation tend to be more resilient when faced with difficult situations and develop stronger relationships with others.
But how can this be achieved? It’s actually quite simple—all you need to do is make a conscious effort each day to appreciate the people, places, things or situations around you or the good things in your life. This could include writing down 3 things you’re thankful for each day or taking time during the day to express your appreciation for someone close to you or simply tapping into the feeling of gratefulness and internalizing it; whatever works best for you!Remember that even small acts of gratitude can make a huge difference in your life.
Leave a Reply